Oh no! This event has already happened. Don’t miss out again by checking out all our upcoming events
Supply chain sustainability may be a new challenge for many, but for us, it’s always been a part of who we are. 40% of the companies we talk to either struggle to find sustainable suppliers, or simply don’t know how to reduce the risk of and improve the sustainability performance of complex, multi-tiered supply chains.
Understand how to deliver on your board’s objectives to source suppliers with high ethical standards and a low environmental impact, accelerating your sustainability journey. Join us on 14 February 2023 to hear from the top voices in ethical supply chains and learn about reducing risk for a sustainable future.
- Welcome to Achilles Connect: Reducing risk for a sustainable future
- Risk and compliance in the supply chain – failure to prevent offence
- Paul Marshall, Partner, Brodies LLP
- Enhancing supply chains with technology
- Mark Chamberlain, SVP of Product, Achilles Information Ltd.
- Managing modern slavery in a multi-tier supply chain
- Alice Hands, Head of Ethical and Sustainable, Procurement, Sir Robert McAlpine
- Sustainability and Responsible Sourcing
- Will Nelson, Head of Audit, Achilles Information Ltd.
- The road to net zero for a sustainable future
- Mike Tournier, Carbon Reduction SME, Achilles Information Ltd.
- Closing Remarks
Free to attend for procurement professionals.