During the last five reported years Colombian exports have increased from $10.2B to $42.5B in 2021 making Colombia number 60 exporter in the world, but new international regulations have the potential to significantly impact growth – both positively and negatively.
This latest Achilles Breakfast Briefing will focus on preparing Colombian businesses to stay ahead of new regulation that will impact Colombian export market potential including unique insights into the myriad of legislation coming into force along with real world examples. This is your opportunity to see how to take action.
This is an in-person event in Bogota which includes a complementary networking breakfast followed by an informative briefing session by Achilles ESG experts.
This event has a limited number of delegate places. View the full agenda and register to secure your place here. A member of the Achilles team will be in touch to confirm your registration.
This Achilles Breakfast Briefing will span what’s happening in the Americas, Europe and APAC regions and how it may impact you to help your business take action proactively and stay ahead of legislation including:
- Informative and concise information about the regulations coming into force in Colombia’s top export markets.
- Time to network with other Colombian business leaders, to ensure you take advantage of the latest ideas to support your business growth.
- Sessions you can be part of, where Achilles experts will take questions on your specific business concerns and provide first hand advice and guidance about the markets in which you operate.
- The best way to prepare yourself for new legislation by applying practical advice and real-world examples to your own business context.
- The ability to cut through the noise around supply chain legislation, with highly focused sessions that will enable you to develop market-leading export strategies for your own organisation.
Enable your business to stay ahead in your existing and potential export markets as you benefit from highly informative, concise briefings designed to bring you up to date quickly and efficiently.
This informative briefing session will provide an important update on new international legislation and its impact on Colombian businesses:
08:00 Registration, breakfast and pre-event networking
08:45 Introduction to the new Regulatory environment and its impact on Columbian exporters
09:00 What does new North America regulation mean for Colombian businesses
09:30 The impact of new EU regulation on Colombian businesses looking to grow EU exports
10:00 A look at regulatory changes in other export markets
10:30 Challenges to Colombian businesses and how to avoid common mistakes
10:45 Audience Q&A
11:00 Event close
This is free in-person event