The challenges that face businesses in creating sustainable and diverse supply chains are becoming ever more complicated, with upcoming changes to the UK Procurement Bill likely to surface in 2023 and businesses racing to reach Net Zero targets.
In the current climate it’s more important than ever to understand how to assess your supply chain risk and learn how to position your company to benefit. The world has changed, and your supply chain risk needs to be measured. Originally aired in March, our panel discussion brings together buyers, suppliers and industry experts that speak on how sustainability drives value and the challenges that face us ahead.
Join the free sustainable and diverse supply chains webinar on the 7th December between 10 AM – 11 AM BST to listen to some key procurement experts.
(Please note, this is a rerun of an existing webinar and special offers advertised within have since expired).
• Introduction to Sustainable & Diverse Supply Chains, Katie Ferrier, Senior VP at Achilles
• Panel discussion on impacts of sustainability in the market
• Natalia Pickett, Head of Procurement at Keolis Amey Docklands.
• Tom Jolly, Procurement Governance & Capability Manager at FirstGroup.
• Emma Alexander, Head of Sustainability at FirstGroup.
• David McLoughlin, CEO of Rail Business Daily Group.
• Katie Ferrier, Senior VP, Achilles