Search across OJEU and FTS
Finding new tender opportunities can be a time-consuming task – Achilles Supplier NOTiCE addresses this by providing contract tenders direct to your inbox. With the UK leaving the European Union in 2021, suppliers are now required to search across two contract tender databases – Find a Tender (FTS) and Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). These two databases contain higher-value opportunities for all regulated utility and public sector markets.
Supplier NOTiCE monitors both databases and matches tender opportunities to the products and services your company has already registered with Achilles. Providing you with daily information about all planned procurements and contract awards that are relevant to your company.
Opening up a world of opportunities
- Save time – We do the hard work for you. Supplier NOTiCE pulls opportunities from both Find a Tender and OJEU daily and alerts you when they match your product codes.
- Increase business opportunities – Search and track opportunities of interest and get alerted when anything changes.
- Tailor alerts to your needs – Set up email alerts using key words, product and service, region of supply and other key filters.
Simple to set up
- As an Achilles member you will be able to set it up following these simple instructions. If you are not an Achilles member yet, join Achilles Network free of charge to broaden your business horizons accessing new buyers and new opportunities.
- Your company’s product and service codes that you selected in your questionnaire are automatically matched to Supplier NOTiCE CPV codes, ensuring you are alerted to all relevant opportunities.
- Finally, once connected, you will receive daily emails providing new relevant opportunities. The emails will also contain a link to the NOTiCE database where you can access all tender information.
Why do it?
Around 2,500 tender opportunities are published in the Official European Journal (OJEU) and Find A Tender Service (FTS) every week. However, identifying which ones are of interest to your company can be difficult. Supplier NOTiCE provides a low-cost solution to track both databases, particularly when compared to the cost of advertising for business.
To discover the value that Achilles Supplier NOTiCE tool provides, we can arrange a demo of this service for you.