Quality, consistency and accuracy of supplier data
To interface with your existing processes and systems we will work with you to make our data as open as possible. Creating data feeds between our platform and other areas of your purchasing ecosystem helps to unify information and drives a range of benefits:
- Supports presentation of our risk management information throughout the supplier life-cycle.
- Ensures supplier records are updated and their accuracy maintained on an on-going basis.
- Maintains accuracy in the vendor master file avoiding degraded or missing data such as emails, addresses, VAT numbers etc.
- Can support implementations of ERP and ePurchasing suites by ensuring clean data enters the system and is consistently maintained.
Choose the right option for you
- A basic data exchange facility which provides a periodic update of supplier information held in our platform for just your suppliers. We provide this as a scheduled CSV-formatted report to import into your ERP/Procurement/Back Office/MIS solution, or to open in spreadsheets to analyse.
- For larger purchasing operations with more exacting requirements (including the need to maintain daily scheduled data updates) we offer a configurable, direct system-to-system data exchange using web services.
- We publish our own web service specification free-of-charge to customers, and on request we can investigate providing bespoke interfaces to meet your specific requirements.
Centralisation, alignment and co-ordination of data
By harmonising through a single Achilles supplier identification number, we become part of your master data management approach. Data from your our solution is synchronised with your internal systems, delivering accurate and up-to-date information across your company.
We also offer an automated cross-reference between the standardised industry product and service codes established in our solutions mapped to the product codes used in your business. Our data exchange solutions enable access to clean and accurate data by all processes/systems downstream of Achilles:
- Sourcing new suppliers
- Contract life-cycle management
- Spend analysis
- Financial reporting
- Health and safety compliance
- Sustainability and corporate social responsibility