Public Sector Regulated Procurement Academy | 6 modules over 6 months
Why attend? The Achilles Public Sector Academy is designed to
This course is designed to provide delegates with an overview and understanding of Remedies that are available to suppliers who believe their rights have been breached. The Remedies Directives coordinate national review systems by imposing some common standards intended to ensure that rapid and effective means of redress are available in all EU member states in cases where bidders consider that contracts have been awarded unfairly. This course addresses the remedies available to aggrieved suppliers before and after contract award and investigates the remedy of ineffectiveness. The course provides a practical summary of the issues and will enable delegates to compare their own experience of working within the law with other practitioners.
This course is aimed at procurement and non-procurement professionals who are involved in regulated procurement and need to know the risks of the current law and the implications around supplier challenges.
• Challenge process
• Outline of the procurement rules and options for challenge
• Experience so far with legal challenge
• Increasing trend in supplier challenge
• The key provisions of the remedies rules:
• Implication and relevant cases
• Standstill and notification
• Suspension on application
• Civil penalties and contract shortening
• Implication for the use of frameworks
• Case Law review
• Conclusion and risk areas
£99 + VAT per delegate.
All prices shown are per delegate excluding VAT at the current rate.
For information on the above course or to book, click on the button below.