This (full day) Introduction to EU procurement course is designed to provide delegates with the elementary understanding of EU procurement legislation, procurement procedures for regulated and less regulated procurements. The course is built to equip delegates with enough information concerning how to effectively value, categorise and evaluate tender opportunities, contemplating the different routes to market and the effects of collaboration, while
identifying potential risks of supplier challenge and remedial actions available. This course is designed to give delegates a solid grounding of the fundamental legislative requirements and offers a robust refresh for more experienced practitioners, reflecting the 2014 Procurement Directives requirements.
This course is intended for newcomers to public sector procurement, procurement practitioners, contract managers and operational stakeholders.
• Define the EU regulatory framework of rules
• Explain the Treaty Principles and their aims
• Identify which suppliers have access to our opportunities
• Explain how we classify and value our contracts
• Discuss selection and award criteria
• Explain framework agreements and how to call off compliantly
• Explain the formal tendering procedures and timescales
• Describe the communication of decisions to supplier’s process
• Explain Material change
• Understand the remedies available to aggrieved suppliers
£130 + VAT per delegate.
All prices shown are per delegate excluding VAT at the current rate.
For information on the above course or to book, contact email@example.com or 01235 838655