The EU Update (half-day) course is designed to provide delegates with an insight into the changes brought about by the transposition into UK Legislation of the 2014 Public and Utilities Sector Directives, and the national obligations. The course addresses the key changes and considers the impact of some of the practical applications.
This EU update course assumes delegates will already have a basic understanding of EU procurement as it covers the changes only. Therefore, it is intended for procurement practitioners, contract managers, compliance managers and operational stakeholders, who are required to procure, manage, operate and engage with EU contracts or suppliers to EU contracts. This is suitable for anyone who wishes to, or is required to, update their knowledge to remain compliant with EU regulatory issues.
• Explain the provisions of Pre-procurement engagement
• Discuss electronic procurement requirements
• Discuss how to use the PIN as a call for competition
• Outline increased support for SMEs
• Explain the Procedures where negotiation is permitted
• Identify additional selection exclusions
• Define changes to award criteria
• Explain material change
• Discuss the implications of recent case law.
£75 + VAT per delegate.
All prices shown are per delegate excluding VAT at the current rate.
For information on the above course or to book, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel:+44 (0)1224 337536