This (half-day) Contract Management course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge to gain a clear understanding of the key drivers for successful contract management focusing on the key objectives, aspects and outcomes of contract management. The course will provide a detailed understanding of the contract management life-cycle and how to establish a robust contract management process.
Contract management is often overlooked and under resourced, leading to failures in achieving the value and benefits that can be realised by proficient contract management.
This course is intended for procurement practitioners and contract managers who wish to understand and apply the tools, techniques and processes of contract management. In many organisation contracts are not managed by a dedicated Contract Management team, but more likely by end users, such as technical staff, line managers including operations, maintenance, HR, general services, and many other operational stakeholders. This course is designed to meet the specific needs of these roles in all sectors.
• Define contract management governance
• Identify the stakeholders involved in the process
• Explain why we need S.M.A.R.T specifications for contract management
• Explain why contract management is necessary
• Identify the risks associated with changes, variations and extensions to contracts
• Discuss how we can monitor the contract
• Explore KPI’S
• Discuss dispute resolutions and termination of contract
£75 + VAT per delegate.
All prices shown are per delegate excluding VAT at the current rate.
For information on the above course or to book, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel:+44 (0)1224 337536