Achilles Information has announced several key upgrades to the established Oil and Gas Europe network.
With 130 buying organisations and 5,000 suppliers across 61 countries, the Achilles Oil and Gas Europe network is the pre-eminent provider of prequalification services to the industry: these latest upgrades represent best in class technology and insight for both Buyers and Suppliers.
New features and upgrades just released include:
- Achilles Network: Enabling Buyer and Supplier visibility cross sector, region and language, connecting the best in industry.
- Supplier Notice: The easy way to find new tender opportunities across all Europe. Around 2,500 tender opportunities are published in the Official European Journal and Find A Tender Service every week. Supplier NOTiCE monitors both databases and matches tender opportunities to the products and services suppliers offer.
- Enhanced performance feedback: Our supplier monitoring tool lets Buyers evaluate Suppliers against a simplified set of criteria for both ongoing and concluded contracts against an improved 5-star rating system.
- Supply chain cyber risk ratings: Now available on the Achilles platform, partnering with market leading cyber consultancy Orpheus. The recent Colonial Pipeline cyber attack raises the stakes around cyber supply chain vulnerability.
- Energy Transition enablement: By adding new commodity codes for renewable energy generation, products and services, Oil and Gas Europe is paving the way for the future of clean energy supply chains. Buyers and suppliers will soon be able to access our green energy network at no additional cost.
Jay Katzen CEO of Achilles commented: “The Oil and Gas industry is at a pivotal point, as it gets to grips with the North Sea Transition deal. We have been providing supplier assurance solutions to the industry for over 30 years supporting our customers through great change and evolution in that time. It is this proven experience, together with the new technology and features we have brought to the market recently, that will enable our customers to meet the stretching targets of the North Sea Transition deal.
“We know our customers’ needs have evolved to demand more than just supplier assurance, and this shouldn’t mean additional complex processes, unnecessary admin or duplication of effort. Our customers want to focus on the important issues, such as measuring and reducing carbon emissions, understanding cyber risk and accessing opportunities in Europe post Brexit, and Achilles is able to deliver the insights and solutions that will help customers meet these challenges.”
- Achilles Information is the global leader and partner of choice for supply chain risk and performance management.
- Through supplier pre-qualification programmes, industry audits and risk management, Achilles has been a pivotal link between buyers and suppliers for nearly 30 years, providing the data and perspective to give customers unparalleled levels of insight into the businesses they work with.
- Working in partnership with customers, Achilles supports supply chains that perform flawlessly and meet critical humanitarian and environmental standards.
- Achilles has offices across the world, with a network of buyers and suppliers across industrial, infrastructure and natural resources sector.
- Achilles Oil and Gas Europe brings together legacy FPAL and JQS platforms into one single, enhanced supply chain network for the UK, Nordics and Europe.
- Achilles Network is a new free supplier directory, allowing suppliers visibility to the global network of Achilles buyers across all sectors and regions.