Complementing our core audit offering, our Labour Practices Audit gathers insight from employees and HR related policies and processes to provide an additional level of rigour to your organisation’s Code of Conduct, CSR and modern slavery statements. Our qualified auditors will interview employees working on sites nominated by you, and audit management systems and processes. This will give you insight on how labour practices are cascaded to empower your organisation to drive better compliance and risk management.
• Understand – trends and workforce profile of your supply chain
• Assess – how your standards are followed by your contractors
• Mitigate – risks that could lead to labour malpractice and safety issues in your supply chain
• Demonstrate – actions based on independently verified evidence
Labour Practices Audit is an on-site audit covering a range of issues such as working conditions and rights, pay, knowledge and implementation of relevant policies and processes. Audits can be carried out as a “one off”, ad-hoc or on an annual / recurring basis and are designed to meet the following objectives:
• demonstrate an company’s commitment to ensuring the fair treatment of employees
• to enhance transparency and visibility of working practices within a supply chain
• to provide an independent, impartial view of supplier or contractor performance.
At Achilles, our purpose is to help you raise standards across your supply chain and improve your business performance. Our aim is to deliver value to you from our very first conversation. Our capabilities make it easier for organisations to achieve strategic goals and meet regulatory commitments