Find the Right Community for You
Supplier Best Practice
Our Supplier Support and Sales teams talk with suppliers on a daily basis – and through these conversations and our customer satisfaction research we've got some great feedback to help you get the most from your Achilles subscription.
We're delighted that you've taken the decision to join us and we want you to get the maximum value you possibly can from your participation in our community.
Take a look at these 5 "best practice" activities and make sure that your Achilles Community subscription works for you.
|Achilles explained in 2 minutes|
|'Fast Facts' - An overview of Achilles|
- Buyers use the Achilles Community to search for the products and services they need.
- The more products and services you include in your company details – the more searches you will appear in and the more times you are likely to be seen.
- Maximise your visibility in search results and your opportunity to win new business.
- Be included in relevant search results to improve your likelihood of inclusion in buyers' long-lists, short-lists, RFIs, RFQs and tenders.
- You'll be asked to select the number and specific types of products and services you want to make visible to buyers within the community when you join.
- Select and include all relevant products and services using the options and choices you are presented with during your online sign-up process.
- Review this information regularly to confirm that new additions to your range are included.
- Your company details will only appear in search results, and be visible to community buyers once your questionnaire has been successfully completed, submitted and published.
- If your questionnaire is incomplete it cannot be submitted or published.
- Complete and submit your questionnaire online during your initial registration process.
- If we contact you by 'phone or with email reminders, please go into your account and complete any remaining data requirements that you are asked for so that your questionnaire and details can be published.
- Achilles' independent verification is a key differentiator allowing you to demonstrate your capabilities as a supplier.
- This verified qualification provides credibility and many suppliers use Achilles Community "stamps" and certificates as an integral part of their marketing programmes.
- Once you have successfully completed your Achilles Community registration and questionnaire your details will be published within the community and you will be able to download your personalised registration certificate from the "Community Certificate" menu within your online account.
- In addition to the certificate many of our communities also provide a logo "stamp" to help you promote your Achilles registration within your marketing activities. This allows you to feature your Achilles Community registration and partipation in a variety of ways to help promote your company:
- Company stationery
- Press Releases
- Tender documents
- Email signatures
- Vehicle livery
- You can access and download the logo "stamps" available for your Achilles Community from the "Community Stamps" option within your online account. The guidelines for use will also be explained to help you use these effectively and correctly. Different versions may be available – including options to use the logo "stamp" on your website.
- You can use the certificate and community stamps as part of your company's marketing programmes whilst you remain a fully registered subscriber to your Achilles Community.
- Buyers value the quality of supplier data that they access within their Achilles Community.
- Think about new standards or advantages you can offer to buyers and update your information whenever key changes have taken place e.g. new insurance cover, H&S attainments, awards etc.
- Buyers are alerted to data that is incomplete or out-of-date in search results and when they view individual supplier details. Your details will be indicated as containing expiring or expired data.
- Existing supplier customers must review and re-submit their questionnaire within 3 months of the renewal request or the record will be archived pending confirmation that details remain accurate and up-to-date.
- Take action when you receive an email or system alert from Achilles informing you that data or documents have or will soon expire - we don't want you to be disadvantaged in search results.
- In addition to the standard community questionnaire some buying organisations have specific questions that they request their potential suppliers to complete.
- There are no additional fees for you to complete these questions.
- Completing the questions will notify the buyer that you have met their specific requirements, and means your company won't be disadvantaged if the buyer filters results to see only those suppliers who have answered their specific questions.
- Review the Customer Specific Questions section within the Questionnaire to see which buyers, if any, have CSQs and complete these during or following your initial registration.